The Print Club of Rochester invites you to join the 2018 membership. Membership is open to all artists, collectors and print enthusiasts. We offer several levels of membership (listed below).
Benefits of Membership:
- Artists may participate in the Annual Members Exhibition.
- Members receive discounts on print archive purchases (one-half the non-members price)
- Artist members have access to R.I.T. printmaking studio (additional fee)
- Artists may participate in Members Gallery on Print Club Website
- Notice of Print Club of Rochester events ( workshops, lectures, studio visits, etc.)
- Members receive discounts on Print Club workshops
- Members receive special purchase offers on Special Edition prints and Flash Sales
- Full members receive the annual presentation print.
The Print Club of Rochester annually commissions a nationally prominent printmaker/artist to create a limited edition original print for the membership. As a full member ($85 or $100 membership level) you will receive one of these prints. To ensure your presentation print, we encourage you to become a member today. (Membership renewals or applications received after the print edition runs out will be eligible for one of a selected group of prints from the club print archive).
Members may acquire their presentation prints at the April reveal / social or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Full Membership: Member receives a 2018 presentation print (print must be picked-up within two years of release) $85
- Full Membership + print mailing: Member receives a 2018 presentation print (print mailed to member) $100
- Basic Membership: (presentation print not included) $35
2018 Membership Promotion:
Purchase a two-year FULL membership and receive a $10 discount
2-year Full membership (local pick-up only) $160
2-year Full membership + mailing $190
To pay by check
1) Please download and complete our application form.
2) Mail the completed form, along with your payment, to:
To pay online
Online payment can be made using a credit card, debit card, electronic check, or PayPal account. To pay by card or e-check without creating a PayPal account, choose the option “Pay as guest” after clicking the “Pay Now” button.
R.I.T. Printmaking Studio
In collaboration with R.I.T., current members of the Print Club of Rochester may have access to the Printmaking studio (Booth Bldg. Room # 4501). The studio is available Saturdays and Sundays during the college semester from 10:00am – 4:00pm (exception – the studio is unavailable during college breaks).
All non-toxic Akua inks are supplied as well as access to several exposure units, an Edinburgh etching bath, soda ash developer, hot plates, brayers, 3 large Tackach etching presses, silkscreen photo emulsions and much more (paper, plates and silkscreens are not supplied).
The fee is $225 for 16 weeks, which must be paid in advance of use.
For complete information please download the Facilities Use Agreement here. To participate, please mail completed form, with payment to: Print Club of Rochester, 510 State Street, Suite 3F, Rochester NY 14608. *Checks made out to Print Club of Rochester or Payment may be made online via credit card or PayPal account (below).